BT 2010

flyguy 12/22/09

Tour dates to follow...

Fan of GreatWavesOfChange.org 12/23/09

"BT fantasy tour dates"... enter your dates h'yah.... i joke, i joke. the board is a little flat it would seem.

thx michael VP for the music the band is listening to in the van tho. and a very happy holidaze to all on h'yah.

flyguy 12/30/09

Seriously, do you guys plan on touring in 2010? I went to the 2009 Nashville and Cincinnati shows and it seemed like you got a good response from the crowds. Something in Nasville again (I thought that the Mercy Lounge was really cool) or maybe in Louisville, KY on your next run? If you guys are taking time off I understand, but I hope that you are touring! Also, I can't wait to hear the new album! XOXO

blitzface 12/31/09

I'll second the Louisville KY show, flyguy! I was there over the weekend and my brother-in-law has been hearing them on the radio!? A late night eatery, Chango's, was playing BT at their stand too. I guess they are getting some attention all over that area. Perfect for the BT sound....

lizstuart22 1/16/10

The north coast wants you! It's a beautiful drive up here... why stop at Seattle when you could come to beautiful Bellingham before heading to Vancouver, BC. We need your amazingness!

yetifriend 2/2/10

come to new york! it's pretty swell here! during the summer perhaps? well that would be pretty damn neat!

Band Member
marty 2/2/10

we will be in new york in the summer.

Fan of GreatWavesOfChange.org 2/3/10

Red Rocks-festivals oh my. millenium fest in sept 09 is/was a indie showcase + other genres
Rocky Mtn's
Boulder
Denver-also mucho festivo
Ft. Collins (CSU) -- in that order.

'course its all about routing. I'm turning a lot of young folk onto the BT here. not hard to do.
CO loves the live shows & partying

flyguy 2/9/10

BT at Bonnaroo is confirmed. Does that mean that we will get more dates soon? I hope so!

Trapper Team
Matt 2/10/10

Yep, more to come! Still confirming everything but shouldn't be too much longer. :)

flyguy 3/31/10

03-28 Portland, OR - McMenamins Kennedy School
05-15 Minehead, England - ATP Festival
05-17 London, England - Borderline
05-18 Utrecht, Netherlands - Tivoli
05-19 Antwerp, Belgium - Trix
05-20 Groningen, Netherlands - Vera
06-02 Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory Concert House
06-03 Missoula, MT - The Palace
06-04 Bozeman, MT - The Filling Station
06-06 Fargo, ND - The Aquarium
06-07 Omaha, NE - Slowdown
06-09 Atlanta, GA - Variety Playhouse
06-10 Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Music Festival
06-13 Charlotte, NC - Casbah at Tremont Music Hall
06-14 Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
06-15 Philadelphia, PA - Trocadero Theatre
06-16 New York, NY - Webster Hall
06-18 Lancaster, PA - TBA
06-19 Pittsburgh, PA - Diesel Club
06-20 Cincinnati, OH - TBA
06-21 St. Louis, MO - Off Broadway
06-22 Kansas City, MO - Record Bar
06-24 Aspen, CO - TBA
06-27 Albuquerque, NM - TBA
06-28 Phoenix, AZ - TBA
06-29 Los Angeles, CA - El Rey Theatre
07-01-02 Quincy, CA - High Sierra Music Festival
08-01 Montreal, Quebec - Osheaga Festival

Yippee!

TDinard 4/16/10

Can you please, please, please reveal what time you will be playing on Thursday at Bonnaroo?
I have to get my plane ticket and this is vital information.
Thanks!

Band Member
michael.james 4/17/10

TDinard: We don't know what time we are playing...yet, but we will let you know as soon as we do. Keep checking the Bonaroo site too...

Band Member
michael.james 4/19/10

Okay - just got word that we'll be playing Bonaroo at 10:15. Hope that helps!

TDinard 4/21/10

Great news! Thanks!

TDinard 5/3/10

So I write for this website FlipCollective and I did a piece this week that involves the real and/or imagined men in Blitzen Trapper, plus Jethro Tull, the Grateful Dead and some other random stuff like Denny's Grand Slam breakfasts.

I guess it's kind of a review of "Furr," too.

Enjoy!

http://www.flipcollective.com/2010/05/02/jethro-tull-blitzen-trapper-moons-over-my-hammer-and-me-by-tom-dinard/

Trapper Team
Matt 5/4/10

Thanks for posting that Tom, I enjoyed reading it. I've definitely got my own share of Denny's nostalgia, and yeah, no fronting on Jethro Tull. :)

rc 5/6/10

howdy!

when you guys are in town for Lolla, would you please consider playing a show at SPACE in my hometown of Evanston? It is a really nice little room and you have tons of fans who would sell it out in a flash! tehy also have a recording studio in the back. www.evanstonspace.com

we'd be happy to put you up and feed and water you too!

GrangerLang 6/3/10

Stoked the guys are playing Capitol Hill Block Party!  It wasn't going to be right to go a summer without a Trapper show.  <3

dumbangel68 6/4/10

Just discovered this band! the album is outstanding! get to the UK for live gigs ASAP!

seelevel 6/7/10

Come to Texas, please! I was really sad to hear that you weren't playing at ACL this year, but no matter, come to Texas anyway!

New Post?

Sign In Create Account